Here's a quick update on what we've done in the past few months:
* Bought a car (2010 For Escape). We really like it! It's much easier to get Ellie in and out of the Escape versus our two door Civic. ;)
* Took a family vacation to Panama City Beach in May. We rented a condo with my brother's family, and we had a fantastic time!
* Ellie and I traveled to Pear River, MS for my Great Uncle Bill's memorial service. We got a picture with five generations of Fowlers (my mom's maiden name). Ellie did so well, and I'm thankful to have made those memories.
* Made lots of lifestyle changes in order to live more simply and naturally (more on this later).
* Had Ellie's baby dedication at Jason's parents' home.
I'll write a real post soon, but in the mean time, I'll leave you with this:
Jason's friend, Jared, who is a graphic designer, made this photoshopped depiction of my darling daughter from her sweet bath time picture. I must admit, I laughed so hard when I first saw it! I'll never think about diaper changes the same way ever again.